I suppose you think that was terribly clever
你以為這樣很聰明嗎?
Come on, Gandalf Did you see their faces?
別這樣 甘道夫 你看到他們的表情了嗎?
There are many magic rings in this world, and none of them should be used lightly
世上有很多有魔力的戒指 但任何一個都不應該像這樣濫用
It was just a bit of fun
只是好玩嘛
Oh, you're probably right, as usual
也許你是對的 就像從前
You will keep an eye on Frodo, won't you? Two eyes
你會幫我好好看著佛羅多的 會吧? 我會兩只眼睛都牢牢地看著
As often as I can spare them
能看多久就看多久
I'm leaving everything to him
我要把所有的東西都留給他
What about this ring of yours?
那么 那個戒指呢?
Is that staying too? Yes, yes
也留下嗎? 是 是的!
It's in an envelope over there on the mantelpiece
就放在壁爐上的信封里
No Wait,
不!等等
it'shere in my pocket
還在我的口袋里
Isn't that--? Isn't that odd, now?
真奇怪 不是嗎?
Yet, after all, why not?
是啊 為什么不?
Why shouldn't I keep it?
為什么我不能留下它?
I think you should leave the ring behind
我想你應該留下這戒指 比爾博
Is that so hard?
有這么難嗎?
Well, no
哦 當然不是
And yes
的確很難