Hello, Peter.
你好,彼得
I am starving. I forgot to eat.
我快餓死了,忘記吃東西了
Would you like something, Peter?
要吃點什么嗎,彼得
No. Thanks.
不用了,謝謝
You should eat.
吃點吧
Don't fight. She'll win.
別爭了,爭不過她的
I will.
是啊
Okay. Yes.
那好吧
You want some coffee?
要來點咖啡嗎
Yes. Thanks.
好的,謝謝
Do you have any children?
你有孩子嗎
Two. A son and a daughter.
兩個,一兒一女
Married?
結(jié)婚了
Divorced.
離婚了
What are their names, your kids?
你的小孩叫什么
Um, Sarah, she's 11,
女兒薩拉 11歲
and Kevin is eight.
兒子凱文,八歲
Do you have any pictures?
有照片嗎
Fuck! I lost my phone.
靠,手機丟了
I..sorry. I should...uh, I gotta go.
抱歉,我得走了
Peter, sit down.
彼得,坐下
You're gonna enjoy your sandwich,
你要好好享用三明治
have some coffee, and stay the night.
喝點咖啡,在這兒過夜
Milk and sugar?
加牛奶和糖嗎
Black.
都不加
Some fresh towels.
這里有新毛巾
There should be soap and
肥皂和牙膏
toothpaste, everything you need in the bathroom.
浴室里你需要的東西都有
Thank you so much for doing this.
真是太感謝了
Oh, it's nothing. Sleep well.
沒事,好夢
What's going on, Peter?
怎么回事,彼得
Talk to me.
和我說說
You think fresh towels changes anything?
你覺得給我新毛巾就完事了嗎
Changes what?
什么事
The shipyard.
造船廠
If I was home and you pulled that shit,
如果是在我家,你給我來那套
I'd beat the fuck out of you.
我一定打死你
I would crack your skull on the pavement.
我會在人行道上敲碎你的腦袋
That's why I came over here today,
我今天就是為這個來的
to fuck you up for what you made me do.
為你逼我做的事好好教訓你
I don't care how nice you're being to me.
我不管你對我多好
I don't give a shit.
我才不管
I'm gonna wake up tomorrow...
明早起來
and all these people...
這些人
all my friends...
我的朋友
are still fucked.
還是一團糟
And I'm still fucked.
我也還是一團糟
You fucked all of us.
都是你害的
But I'm gonna get blamed for it.
背黑鍋的卻是我
So now I have to carry that weight on my shoulders.
但我得獨自一人承擔這件事