在我有一份工作之前,我不想和任何人結婚。
If a man comes asking me, running out,...
如果有一個人突然跑來問我...
..."No, I don't wanna marry you yet!"
...“不,我現(xiàn)在不想和你結婚!”
"I want to have a job."
“我想要有一份工作。”
And if he says, "I will not come back to you."
然后如果他說,“我不會再回來找你,”
Fine! I'll find a different man.
好的!我會找另外一個男人。
This is my life, you better stop caring.
這就是我的人生,你最好不要干涉。
I'm not gonna do anything for you until I have my job.
在我有一份工作之前,我不會為你做任何事情。
I don't care if I marry you.
我不在乎是否會和你結婚。
I don't care if I marry another man.
我不在乎是否會和別人結婚。
I care if I do something that's special.
我在乎的是我可以做一些特別的事情。
I don't wanna marry someone if I don't have a job first.
在我有一份工作之前,我不想和任何人結婚。