天哪,美國人這樣說英語3-39:get up on the wrong side of the bed?在床的另一邊就睡不好嗎?
我得注意點兒。
I should watch myself.
打盹
The movie was so boring that I dozed off in the middle of it. 電影太無聊,我中間還打了會兒瞌睡。
I dozed off during the class.我在上課的時候打了個盹兒。
生氣或不高興怎么說?
Out of sorts 身體不適,心情不佳
He has been feeling out of sorts.他這幾天心情不好。
I’m out of sorts.我心情不好。
Down in the month 沮喪的,憂郁的,心灰意冷的
I’m a little down in the mouth.我有點沮喪。
Cross生氣的,不高興的
My mother gets cross with me if I leave my room in a mess.如果我把房間弄得一團糟,我媽媽會生氣的。
【小編筆記】
get up on th wrong side of bed 是“因為擔心或不舒服而沒睡好”的意思。