If you go on bullying her,I'll do you over.
2.你必須為此付出代價。
You'Il have to pay for that.
3.若我是你,我就接受他的條件。
I would accept the condition if I were you.
4.不然他會炒你的魷魚的,小姐。
Or he will let you go,madam.
5.我寧可丟工作也為他干活。
I'd rather give up the job than work for him.
6.你聽著,我把這事告訴你老爸。
Mark my words,I'll tell your father this.
7.我才不怕呢。
Who cares?
8.若您不同意,我得去找別人。
If you don't agree, I'll have to go elsewhere.
9.我只好離開了。
I shall have no altemative but to leave.
10.我們得結(jié)束,除非您出價。
We'll call it a day unless you give us an offer.
11.恐怕我們只好放棄這個計劃。
I'm afraid that we'll have to drop the plan.
12.再這樣我就叫警察。
Do that again and l will call the police.
13.不要考驗我的耐性。
Don't test my patience.
14.別那么莽撞,很危險。
Don't be so reckless,that's dangerous!
15.如果我是你我不會那么蠢。
If I were you,I wouldn't be so silly.
16.我會告到你一文不名。
I will sue you for every penny you have.
17.我們別無選擇。
We've got no other choice.
18.你可以試試看。
You can have a try and see.
19.如果你不乖點,我就走。
If you're not behaving yourself,I will go.
20.你嚇唬不了我。
You don't scare me.
21.如果我是你,我會禮貌點。
If I were you, I'd be a little more polite.
22.如果你不乖點,我就走。
If you're not behaving yourself,I will go.
23.小心點,我不會再忍受你們的噪音了。
Watch it.I won't put up with your noise any more.
24.如果我是你,我就講真話,不然你將被解雇。
If I were you I would tell the truth, or you'Il be dismissed.
25.我確實不想這么說,但是若不合作,我們只好取消合同。
I don't really want to say this, but if you don't cooperate, we shall cancel the contrace.
終極加油站:
炒魷魚( let go)被解雇(be dismissed)取消合同(cancel the contract)別無選擇( have no other choice)考驗耐性(test one's patience.)