Y:有沒有稍微便宜一點的東西呢?
X:Well,let me see.What price range do you have in mind?
X:哦,讓我想想看。您心目中的價格范圍是多少呢?
Y:I want to stay under $20.
Y:我想要20元以下的。
X:How about this one?This is just $20.It’s worth every penny of it.
X:這個怎樣?正好20元,它 可是絕對值這個價錢的。
其他出國旅游英語句型:
1.I want to stay under $20.
我想要維持在20元以下。
I want to stay under+金錢 我想要維持在若干金錢之內。
例:A:How much are you going to spend on your sister's birthday present?
B:Well,I want to stay under $25,if possible.
甲:你準備花多少錢買你妹妹的生日禮物?
乙:如果可能的話,我想維持在25元以下。
2.How about this one?
這一個如何呢?
How about+賓語(名詞或動名詞)? ...怎樣呢?
例:A:How about a drink?
B:Oh,no,thanks.I have a headache.
甲:喝一杯如何?
乙:哦,不了,謝謝。我頭痛。
Her about playing tennis this afternoon?
今天下午打場網球怎么樣呢?
3.It’s worth every penny of it.
這東西絕對值這個價錢。
worth prep. 值得
例:You can buy this watch .It's worth every penny of it.
你可以買這只表。它絕對值這個價錢。