https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0009/9252/72.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
Deb:Emma, there you are.
黛布:艾瑪,你在這啊。
Emma:Oh, God, Deb. Hi.
艾瑪:哦,上帝,黛布,嗨!
Deb:I know. Isn't it gorgeous? God, I feel so blessed to have this body.
黛布:我知道,很漂亮吧?上帝,有這樣的身材我真是覺得幸運。
Emma:You know, I am so late...
艾瑪:我要遲到了。
Deb:No, no, no. Listen. You gotta help me out here. You know the debate team?
黛布:不不不,聽著,你得幫我的忙。你知道辯論隊的事吧?
Emma:Yeah.
艾瑪:知道。
Deb:I cannot go to the state finals. I mean, children talking about their little problems. Ugh! You gotta do it for me.
黛布:州決賽我去不了。那些孩子惡魔討論他們那些小破事。呃!你得代我去。
Emma:Yeah, Deb, I'm already doing your late bus patrol and pep squad and your after-school detention.
艾瑪:黛布,我已經(jīng)在幫你值晚班車的班,做拉拉隊,還有留堂的工作了。
You're the debate team adviser. I don't think that I should...
你才是辯論隊的指導老師,我覺得不該由我…
Deb:I know. I do so much. I wish I could just do the bare minimum. I so admire you for that.
黛布:我知道,我做的事太多了。我真希望只用做最少的量就好了。真是羨慕你啊。
Emma:Thank you.
艾瑪:謝謝。
Deb:Anyway, all right, look. Here's how we'll work it out. I'll do the debate team...
黛布:總之,聽著,我們這樣吧,辯論隊我負責。
Emma:Okay, good.
艾瑪:好,很好。
Deb:Uh-huh. If you take my Tuesday study halls for the rest of the year. Okay?
黛布:但是我負責周二學習時間,今年剩下的時間都由你來管,好么?
Emma:Yeah, that's...No.
艾瑪:行,那…不。
Deb:All right. You owe me, girl.
黛布:好了,你欠我的,美女。