https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0009/9252/25.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
Word is out all over town that you're unhappy at zimms, so why not jump ship and come to Parcher & Murphy?
我知道你在Simms那邊的情況 但干嗎不來我們公司呢?
I swear, Veronica, you would fit in so well here.
我敢保證你會很快適應這的。
I do need to make a change, Lynette, but the money you're offering...
我的確需要改變 但是你開的酬勞...
yeah, it sucks, but there are other perks-the expense account, the corner office...
不錯,是很低,但是還有其他福利啊,辦公室啊。
I don't know. you're just gonna have to give me some time to think about it.
我也不知道,你得容我考慮一下。
Fair enough, fair enough.
好的好的。
Okay, what is your secret? how can you eat like that and keep your figure?
你究竟有什么秘訣? 這么愛吃甜食還能保持苗條的身材?
It's the breast-feeding. It burns so many calories. It's like having a treadmillstrap
是母乳喂養(yǎng)的原因,很消耗體力,就像身上裝了跑步機似的。
I didn't know you had a child.
我還不知道你有孩子?
Yes, my son Donovan. He's the love of my life.
有啊,個兒子Donovan,他是我的最愛。
Really, Veronica? well, you know, there's another perk that I just thought of.
其實 Veronica,我們公司還有另外一個福利。
Oh, My gosh, this is fantastic!
哦, 這真是太好了。
They don't have day care at Zimms. Simms
公司那根本沒有日托。
How can they not? For working parents like you and me, It's a necessity.
怎么會沒有呢? 像我們這樣整天工作的父母就需要這個。
So is the pot getting sweeter?
你覺得怎么樣?
Would people here be cool about my breast-feeding Donovan? The guys at Zimms were real jerks about that.
我要是喂Donovan奶 這邊人介意嗎? Simms公司的人很討厭。
Parcher & Murphy is completely mother-friendly. No one would say a word.
我們公司完全接納育子行為 不會介意的。
What the heck, I'm in.
管它呢!我加入了!