Well that works.I love it.It's a great joke. - Yes.So we laugh.That's great.And then Harper will go my turn my turn.
這個挺棒啊 我喜歡 這很好笑 -是的 所以我們都笑了 這很棒 然后哈珀就會喊 "該我了該我了"
Knock knock. - Who's there?He will say um Peter.Peter who?
叩 叩 -是誰 他就會說 "彼得" 哪個彼得
Peter never bother me anyway. - Right. Right.
彼得再也不會煩擾我 -好吧 好吧
No. This kind of Knock.That's what I have with my niece.
這種"叩叩" 我跟我侄女也玩這個
I try to tell her the oranges one. That the.- Knock knock. - Who's there?
我試著教她橙子的那個 就是 叩叩 -是誰
Orange. - Orange who?Knock knock. - Who's there?Orange.- Orange who?Knock knock. - Who's there?Orange. - Orange who?
橙子-哪個橙子 叩叩 -是誰 橙子-哪個橙子 叩叩-是誰 橙子-哪個橙子
Orange glad I didn't say banana.I said it wrong.I said the whole thing wrong.
橙子很高興我沒說香蕉 我講錯了 我整個都講錯了
You said the whole thing wrong. - I said the whole thing wrong.
你整個錯得太離譜了 -是的 錯得太離譜
You're no better than Harper.I'm horrible.
你比哈珀可好不到哪兒去 我太糟糕了
I'm the worst at Knock-knock. - You are not.
史上最挫的"叩叩"笑話 -你不是的
Oh, my god.What happened to me?I don't know.
哦 天哪 我不知道 我到底怎么了
I think it's banana. Banana, banana.Yeah Banana and then orange glad.
我想應(yīng)該是"香蕉 香蕉 香蕉" 是的 是"香蕉 橙子很高興"
I know, orange glad. I know.Orange glad I didn't say.
我知道 "橙子很高興" 我知道 橙子很高興我沒喊它
You and Harper will get along so well.
你和哈珀會成為好朋友的
And that's why Eve doesn't know how to do Knock-knock jokes.Because I taught her that.
這就是為什么伊芙一直不會 玩"叩叩" 的玩笑 因為是我教的