It looks like either she is pulling down the bikini Or maybe she is pulling it up.
看起來她要么就是在把比基尼扯下去 要么就是在拽上來
Either way, not the time to snap a photo.She is showing a lot, right.
不管怎樣 這時候抓拍都不合適 她露得太多了 沒錯
Is that... I mean, we need a cover for the cover.Give me that.
其實 我想說 我們得找點東西蓋住這個封面 把那個給我
I mean, really?I did some research,I noticed that swimsuits
我在想 真的嗎 我做過一些研究 我注意到女士泳衣的
are getting smaller and smaller each year,So I thought I would give you a little lesson,
布料一年比一年少 所以我覺得是時候給你們上一課
on the evolution of this "Sports illustrated" Swimsuit edition.
"體育畫報"泳裝版演變史
You're welcome, stay-at-home dads out there.
不用謝 電視機前宅在家里的爸爸們
Okay, take this off, so I can So okay, let's go back
好的 把這個拿掉 這樣我就能 好吧 讓我們回到
First of all, to 1970.The magazine cost 50 cents at the time.
首先 回到1970年 當時雜志僅售50美分
and this right here is Cheryl Tiegs,it was her first time on the cover.
這個呢 就是雪濃·提格絲 這是她的封面處女秀
And, I guess the sweater is in case the water was cold.
恩 我猜穿毛衣是因為水太冷了
You'll swim with the sweater back when the water was cold.
那時候水太冷的話 游泳是要穿毛衣的