爸爸 這不可能 我們只有八個人
And 800 of them!
那邊還有八百呢
Wait, us? You mean, as in, us?
等等 我們 你是說我們所有人嗎
You never thought to give the old fat boy a hand, huh?
你們從未想過幫這胖老頭一把 對嗎
Come on, Peach.
來吧 桃桃
You taught me to believe. What do you say?
是你讓我相信這一切 你說呢
Hit it! Ow! Not me!
打吧 不是打我
Deck the halls with moss and rock weed.
苔蘚荒草裝扮起來
Fa-la-la-la-la.
啦啦啦啦啦
What's a hall?
裝扮什么
Tis the season... What's a season?
時辰到了 什么時辰
Fa-la-la-la-la.
啦啦啦啦啦
Just play along.
配合我就行了
I can fix this, Mr. Santa
圣誕老人 我會補救的
We can fa-la-la-la-la-along.
我們都會...啦啦啦啦啦
Give a sloth a chance now, can't you?
可以給我個機會嗎
Too many "La's" Are in this song.
這首歌里"啦"太多了
I have no idea why I just did that.
我也不知道我接它干什么
That's a toy! And that's a toy!
那是個玩具 那是個玩具
And this? This is no good for anything.
這個 這個沒什么用
Sid has got the proper spirit.
席德精力十足
Fa-la-la-la-la.
啦啦啦啦啦
Hey, not too bad.
還不差
Beautiful! Don't let Sid near it.
真好看 別讓席德靠近它