We gotta find them.
我們得找到他們
Diego, can you pick up Sid's scent?
大阿哥 你能聞出來席德的氣味嗎
I can but it makes my eyes burn.
可以 但是我的眼會燒得難受
Do it!Got it.
快點聞 聞出來了
So, Prancer, how long will it take us to get to the, uh, North Pole?
那么 飛天 我們還要多久才能到 北極
Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! You can't walk to the North Pole.
你們不能走著去北極
It's too far.
太遠了
But I can fly you there.
但是我可以帶你們飛過去
No sweat, on Air Prancer.
只要有飛天航班 不費吹灰之力
Oh, oh, no, we couldn't.
不 不行
No, no, no, no. My family raised me to be good to strangers and there's really no one strangerthan you guys.Shotgun!
不 不 不 我家從小教育我 要善待陌生人 而你們都是陌生人 發(fā)射
We've run into a little turbulence, folks.
我們遇上渦流了 伙計們
Please fasten your seatbelts.
請系好你們的安全帶
I'm not too heavy, am I?
我不是很重了對吧
No, no. You're light as a feather.
不 不 你和一片羽毛一樣輕
A 788 pound feather.
不過這片羽毛有七百八十八磅
Do you come equipped with barf bags?
你帶嘔吐袋了嗎
Peaches! Peaches!
桃桃 桃桃
Manny, where's Diego?
曼尼 大阿哥在哪里