一、經典英語對話
B=Bellman of Cloakroom 寄存處服務員 G=Guest 顧客
B:Good afternoon.Can I help you?
下午好,有什么能為您效勞嗎?
G:I`d like to leave this bag with you.
我想把這個袋子存在你這兒
B:Certainly sir.Is there anything valuable or breakable in it?
好的,先生。請問袋子里頭有貴重或易碎物品嗎?
G:Ur...There is a necklace in it.
嗯...有條項鏈
B:Would you mind taking the necklace with you, or leaving it at the safety deposit box?
您是否介意自己帶著這條項鏈或者把它放在保險箱里呢?
G:Well, don't bother.I'll take it with me.Will that be all right?
唉,別麻煩了,我自己拿著它吧。這樣可以了嗎?
B:Thank you, sir.Here is your tag.This cloakroom is open till 11:00pm,could you pick it up by then?
謝謝您,先生。這是您的取物牌。本寄存處開放到晚上11點,您在那以前來領取好嗎?
G:Sure.Thank you.
好吧,謝謝。
B:With pleasure,sir.
非常樂意為您服務,先生。
二、常用英語句型百寶箱
1.寄存物品
(1)I'd like to leave this bag with you.
我想把這個袋子寄存在你這兒。
(2)Is there anything valuable or breakable in it?
請問這里面有貴重或易碎物品嗎?
(3)Would you mind taking the valuables with you,or leaving them at the safety
deposit box?
您是否介意自己帶著貴重物品或者把它們放在保險箱里呢?
(4)Here is your tag.
這是您的取物牌。
(5)You are expected to produce the tag when you collect your bag.
您來拿袋子的時候要出示取物牌。
(6)This cloakroom is open till...,could you pick it up by then?
本寄存處開放到...,您在那以前來領取袋子好嗎
2.領取物品
(1)Can I get my bag back,please?
請問我能拿回我的袋子嗎?
(2)May I have your tag,please?
請把取物牌給我好嗎?
(3)Could you check if everything is here?
勞駕您檢查一下東西是否齊全好嗎?
3.客人遺失了取物牌
(1)I left my bag with you,but I can't find the tag anywhere.
我把袋子放在你這兒了可我找不著取物牌。
(2)Do you remember the number of the tag?
您記不記得牌子的號碼呢?
(3)Could you describe it,please.
您能不能描述一下呢?
(4)It's a dark-bule Adidas,with my initials "M.W."
那是深藍色、阿迪達斯牌的,上面有我的姓名字首"M*W"
(5)May I see some identification,please?
我能看一下您的證件嗎?
(6)Just a moment,please.I'll check for you.
請稍后,我來為您查查看。
(7)Is this your bag?
是這個袋子嗎?