I imagine you have what is happened.
我想你聽說了吧
Yes. Terrible thing. Awful.
是的 真是太不幸了
Ghastly for your parents.
令尊令堂受驚了
I do not suppose I shall ever make it up to them.
我認為我無法補償他們
Well, it was not your fault.
這不是你的錯誤
Well, I brought him here.
是我把他帶到這里的
If it is not my fault, whose is it?
如果不是我的錯誤 那是誰的錯誤呢
I was wondering if you might show me the gardens before I go?
我在想在我走之前可以帶我去花園逛逛嗎
We could get some fresh air.
我們呼吸一下新鮮空氣
I won’t, if you will forgive me.
請原諒 不能奉陪
I ought to stay and help Mama.
我應該帶著陪我的媽媽
Of course.
當然
I am so sorry about all this. I have told your father I will deal with the embassy.
我深感抱歉這一切 我跟令尊談過 大使館那邊交給我處理
There won’t be any more annoyance for you.
不會再打攪你們
Thank you.
謝謝
Actually, he was a terribly nice fellow.
他真是個好人
I wish you could known him better.
真希望你能夠多了解他一點
I took him on as a duty, but I like him more and more, the longer I knew him.
我只是公事公辦 但是和他接觸得越久你就會越喜歡他
Perhaps you saw his qualities for yourself.
也許你也看到了他的優(yōu)點
Which obviously, you did.
顯然 你看到了