Why does Mr Carson let you do that?
為什么要你修鐘
Because my dad was a clock maker.
因為我父親曾是個鐘匠
Did you really ask him for the job with the Crawleys?
你真申請Crawley家的那份工作了嗎
I'm sick of being a footman.
我不想再做男仆了
I'd rather be a footman than wait on someone who ought to be a footman himself.
那也比服侍一個下等人強
But Mr Carson shouldn't have told Bates.
Carson先生不該告訴Bates的
How are things with Lady G?
夫人怎么樣
Same as usual.
老樣子
Yes m'lady, no m'lady, three bags full.
老三套 是吧
I'd like to give her three bags full, preferably on a dark night.
我倒是想給她老三套 最好是找個月黑風高夜
Will you hand in your notice?
你會請辭嗎
And let her ruin me with a nasty reference?
那我的推薦信一定會慘不忍睹
Oh, I think not.
這可不劃算