第一句: I am Emily Smith, and on my right, my colleague, Anne Duncan, and on my left, Mary Green.
我是艾米莉·史密斯,我右邊的是我的同事安妮·鄧肯,左邊是瑪麗·格林。
A: OK, Mr. Wang. You may come in.
好了,王先生,你可以進來了。
B: Thank you.
謝謝。
A: I am Emily Smith, and on my right, my colleague,Anne Duncan, and on my left, Mary Green.
我是艾米莉·史密斯,我右邊的是我的同事安妮·鄧肯,左邊是瑪麗·格林。
B: Nice to meet you, ladies.
女士們,很高興見到你們。
第二句: How do you think of the weather today?
你覺得今天的天氣如何?
A: Nice to meet you, too. Do please sit down.
我們也很高興見到你。請坐吧。
B: Thank you. Good afternoon.
謝謝。下午好。
A: How do you think of the weather today?
你覺得今天的天氣如何?
B: I don't like the weather today. Cold and wet. Hope it will become clear as soon as possible.
我不喜歡這樣的天氣,又冷又潮濕, 真希望早點出太陽。
其他表達法:
I am just calling to see if you have made any decision concerning this postition.
我打電話只是想問一下你們已經(jīng)決定這個職位的人選了嗎?
We haven't made any decision yet.
我們還沒有做任何決定。