第一句:Madam, can I help you?
夫人,我能為您做點什么嗎?
A: Madam, can I help you?
夫人,我能為您做點什么嗎?
B: Oh, thank you. But I don't need anything.
哦,謝謝。但是我不需要什么。
A: Everybody is welcome here, madam, whether shebuys or not.
這里歡迎任何人光臨,夫人,買不買都沒關系。
B: OK.
那好吧。
第二句:Are you looking for something?
您需要什么嗎?
A: Are you looking for something?
您需要什么嗎?
B: I want to change my toothpaste.
我想換個牙膏。
A: Any problems?
有什么問題嗎?
B: I don't like the smell.
我不喜歡那個的味道。
其他表達法:
Would you mind my recommending? 您介意我為您推薦嗎?
如果顧客不置可否或表現(xiàn)出不耐煩的樣子,決不可輕言放棄,可以先說:
Everybody is welcome here, madam, whether she buys or nor.
然后再導入正題。