第一句:I'm in a hurry with several cases.
我手頭有幾個緊急的案子。
A: John, we will go to Shanghai next Monday.
約翰,我們下周一要去上海。
B: Why? I'm in a hurry with several cases.
為什么?我手頭有幾個緊急的案子。
A: We should have a negotiation with ABC Company about their claim.
我們要和ABC公司就他們的索賠進行談判。
第二句:There're still several things that haven't been decided yet before the trip.
在出差之前我們還有一些事沒有處理完呢。
A: Who will go there?
都有誰去啊?
B: You and I.
你和我。
A: There're still several things that haven't been decided yet before the trip.
在出差之前我們還有一些事沒有處理完呢。
B: The negotiation is in a hurry.
這個談判很急。
其他表達法:
I have to place everything at his disposal.
我只好讓他來處理一切事務。
I have a matter of importance to deal with.
我有事要處理。