英語聽力 學英語,練聽力,上聽力課堂! 注冊 登錄
> 在線聽力 > 英語中級聽力 > 地道美語聽力播客 >  第497篇

地道美語聽力播客516:墜入愛河 Falling in Love

所屬教程:地道美語聽力播客

瀏覽:

手機版
掃描二維碼方便學習和分享

https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0008/8703/516.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
Maya: What are those?

瑪雅:那是什么東西?

Jorge: They’re pictures from our ski trip lastweekend.

喬治:是我們上周末滑雪之旅的一些照片。

Maya: Is there any reason you’re staring at the oneswith Jessica in them? I think you’ve got a crush onher.

瑪雅:你為何在里面一直盯著杰西卡呢?我覺得你對她一見傾心。

Jorge: I’m not 10 years old. I don’t get crushes.

喬治:拜托,我不是10歲小孩。我沒有對她一見傾心。

Maya: Then, I think you’re falling head over heels for her.

瑪雅:然后,我想你就拜倒在了她的腳下。

Jorge: Don’t be ridiculous. I’ve only just met her.

喬治:別胡說。我和她僅有一面之緣。

Maya: I knew it was love at first sight when I introduced you at Yannick’s party. I could see thesparks fly. I couldn’t miss her blush or your silly grin. There was certainly a lot of chemistrybetween the two of you, that’s for sure.

瑪雅:我知道,這就是一見鐘情。當我在亞尼克的派對上向她介紹你時,我可以感覺到你們情愫暗生。我也看到了她的羞赧和你的傻笑。你們之間肯定有故事。

Jorge: I hardly talked to her at the party.

喬治:在派對上我?guī)缀鯖]和她說話。

Maya: Yes, but I could see her stealing glances at you all night.

瑪雅:是的,但我看到整個晚上她的眼睛都在你的身上瞄來瞄去。

Jorge: That must have been a figment of your imagination.

喬治:你的想象力真豐富。

Maya: Oh, really?

瑪雅:哦,真的嗎?

Jorge: Okay, I won’t deny that I’m attracted to Jessica, but I can’t speak for her.

喬治:好吧,我承認我被杰西卡所吸引,但我無法向她表白。

Maya: Yes, but I can.

瑪雅:是嗎?但我可以為你做這樁大媒。

Jorge: What?

喬治:什么?

Maya: She asked me about you.

瑪雅:她向我問你的情況。

Jorge: When?

喬治:什么時候?

Maya: Yesterday, at lunch.

瑪雅:就在昨天,午飯時候。

Jorge: What did she say? What did you say?

喬治:她說了什么?你又說了什么?

Maya: That’s for me to know and for you to find out!

瑪雅:不告訴你!

用戶搜索

瘋狂英語 英語語法 新概念英語 走遍美國 四級聽力 英語音標 英語入門 發(fā)音 美語 四級 新東方 七年級 賴世雄 zero是什么意思太原市玉泉山居(公寓)英語學習交流群

網站推薦

英語翻譯英語應急口語8000句聽歌學英語英語學習方法

  • 頻道推薦
  • |
  • 全站推薦
  • 推薦下載
  • 網站推薦