(誤譯)我又像你那樣老了。
(正譯)我的年紀比你大一倍。
as old again as 年紀比……大一倍
My aunt is as old again as I am.
我姑姑的年齡是我的二倍。
My uncle is as old again as I am.
我叔叔的年齡比我大一倍。
大一倍:
需要一個比這里大一倍的地方。
We need a place twice larger than this one.
它們好像比通常的(花朵)大一倍。
They're almost twice as large as usual.
我們需要一個比這里更大一倍的地方。
We need a place(which is) twice larger than this one.
……是……兩倍:
In the year to July the price of oil almost doubled.
到今年七月底石油價格幾乎增至兩倍。
My husband has an office that doubles as a spare bedroom.
我丈夫有一間比單人臥房大兩倍的辦公室。
as...as 像……一樣,同……一樣
As young as your hope. as old as your despair.
如你的希望般年輕,如你的絕望般蒼老。
Wet as the spring. Hot as the summer. Gale as the autumn.
潮濕得像春天。熱得像夏天。大風得像秋天。
I would imagine you are a man of honor, as well. As am I.
我也想象得出,你跟我一樣,是一位很講信義的正派人。