Thank you, Detective 謝謝 警長
Any change? Nothing since you left. - 有異狀嗎? - 沒有
She seems to be looking for something. 她好像在找什么
Camera? 攝影機
She has a nice ass. 這屁股真美
Stay focused on the mission. 注意力集中在任務(wù)上
Keep an eye on her, but don't get too close. 盯著她 但別離太近
Good morning - Good morning - 早安 - 早安
What can I get for you? 您要點什么?
Tea with milk and fresh orange juice- 奶茶和新鮮橙汁
-and a croissant with butter, I've already attended to it. 黃油可頌 老樣子嗎
Thank you - No problem. - 謝謝 - 不客氣
Do you have a visual? - I've got visual, she's drinking her tea. - 看到了嗎? - 看得到 她在喝茶
Say again? - She's drinking her tea!
Can I get you a tea, sir? - No, no thank you. - 先生您要茶嗎? - 不不 謝謝
Good morning, sir - Good morning - 早上好 - 早上好
I'm looking for Elise Ward - Ward, the lady (pointing) - 麻煩找下Elise Ward - Ward 那位女士
Okay, thanks 好 謝謝
Good morning, Elise Ward? - Yes, that's me. - 早安 您是Elise Ward嗎? - 對 我是
I have a letter for you 有您的信
She's talking to someone 她在和人講話
A delivery boy 一個快遞員
Scotland Yard, London 倫敦警察總部
Yes? 喂?
She's at the usual cafe, she's speaking with a man, it looks like a messenger... 她在往常的咖啡店里 和一個看上去是信使的人講話...
But you said to call if anything changed in her routine 你說她的日常有變動就通知你
Stay on his face. His face! 放大臉部 他的臉
Do you think it's Alexander Pierce? - I think everybody's Pierce. - 你覺得他是Alexander Pierce嗎? - 我覺得每個人都像
No, it's okay. It is a gift, you can keep it. 不必了 這是送您的
Thank you 謝謝
Get him.
Here you go, goodbye. - Goodbye. 抓住他
Alright, grab him. 好 抓他
Let's move. 行動
Sir, sir! Sir, we are police. 先生 我們是警察
What did I do? - You're under arrest - 我干了什么? - 你被逮捕了
You're coming with us. - What did I do? - Shh! - 跟我們走一趟 - 我做了什么? - 噓!
What are you arresting me for? 憑什么抓我?
"Elise, you have no reason to trust me any more..." "Elise 你可以不相信我..."
"But give me a chance to explain myself" "但請給我一個解釋的機會"
"I know the police are watching you, we have to throw them off the trail" "警察正盯著你 要先甩掉他們"
"Board the 8:22 at the Gare De Lyon" "乘里昂車站8:22的火車"
"Pick someone my height and build, and make them believe it is me" "找個身高體型像我的人 讓他們以為是我"
"Burn this letter." "閱后即焚"
"It is important you follow my instructions precisely. I love you, Alexander" "精確按我的指示做 愛你的Alexander"
It's from him. 他寫的
Save that letter, go in now. Save that letter! 拿回那封信 快去救出那封信!
Go, now! 快點!