It’s the sense of touch. 這是觸摸的感覺
What? 什么
Any real city, you walk, you know? 穿梭在城市之間 你知道嗎?
You brush past people. People bump into you. 你和人們擦肩而過 邂逅相遇
In L.A., nobody touches you. 在洛杉磯 沒人觸摸你
We’re always behind this metal and glass. 我們總是躲在冰冷的建筑物后面
I think we miss that touch so much 我想我們很懷念那種觸摸的感覺
that we crash into each other just so we can feel something. 我們彼此碰撞 只是為了感覺到彼此的存在
You guys okay? 你們沒事吧?
I think he hit his head. 我想他肯定碰壞腦袋了
You don’t think that’s true? 你不認為那是事實嗎?
Stay in your car. 呆在車里
Graham, I think we got rear - ended. 格雷厄姆 我想我們被人從后面撞了
And somewhere in there, one of us lost our frame of reference. 我們中的一個開始說胡話了
I think we spun around twice. 撞了兩下
And I’m gonna go look for it. 我要去找找看
- Calm down, ma’am. - I am calm! - 冷靜點兒 女士 - 我冷靜著呢
I need to see your registration and insurance. 我要看看你的注冊證和保險單
Why? It’s not my fault! It’s her fault! 為什么? 這不是我的錯! 是她的錯!
- She do this! - My fault? - 是她干的 - 我的錯?
Ma’am, you really need to wait in your vehicle. 女士 你得在你的車里等著
- My fault? - Stop in middle of street! - 我的錯? - 別在路中間擋道!
Mexicans no know how to drive. 墨西哥人根本就不知道怎么開車
- She "blake" too fast. - I "blake" too fast? I "blake" too fast. - 她剎車太快了 - 我剎車太快了? 我剎車太快了?
See, I stop when I see a long line of cars stopped in front of me. 瞧 當(dāng)我看到我前面停著一長溜汽車的時候 我就停下了
Maybe you see over steering wheel, you "blake" too! 也許換做你 你也會剎車的
- Ma’am! - I call immigration. Look what you do my car. - 女士! - 我要給移民局打電話 看看你把我的車怎么樣了
Officer, can you please write in your report 警官 請你在報告里寫上
how shocked I am to be hit by an Asian driver! 我被一位亞洲司機開車撞了受到驚嚇
- Ma’am! - Ma’am, no. See, Detective... - 女士! - 女士 不 看 警探
All right. You’ve got to calm down. 行了 你們冷靜一下
- Hey, Detective! Nice entrance. - Fuck you. - 嗨 警官 很好的開端 - 他媽的
- Hey, you okay? - I’m freezin’ - 嗨 你沒事吧? - 我快凍僵了
Shit. I heard it might snow. 媽的 我聽說可能要下雪
- Get outta here. - That’s what I heard. - 得離開這兒 - 我是道聽途說的
- You got a smoke? - Nah. I quit. - 你吸煙嗎? - 不 我戒了