Permission 許可
The Most Common Expressions
最常用表達法
1.A:Could I open the window?
1.A:我可以打開窗戶嗎?
B:Yes, certainly.
B:是的,當然可以。
2.A:Do you mind if I turn off the light?
2.A:你不反對我把燈關掉嗎?
B:I don't mind, just as you like.
B:我不在乎,隨你的便。
3.A:Would it be all right if I sit here?
3.A:我坐在這兒行嗎?
B:I'm sorry, that's not allowed.
B:對不起,這是不允許的。
4.A:Would you mind if I smoke here?
4.A:我在這兒吸煙,你不介意吧?
B:I'd rather you don't.
B:我倒希望你不抽。
5.A:Let me have the photo, would you?
5.A:這張照片給我,好嗎?
B:By all means do take it.
B:當然可以拿了。
The Informal Expressions
非正式場合表達法
All right to speak to Miss Rose?
我跟露茜小姐說句話行嗎?
By all means.
當然可以。
OK if I call on you tomorrow?
我明天來拜訪你行嗎?
As you wish.
隨你的便。
No way, I'm afraid.
恐怕不行。
The Formal Expressions
正式場合表達法
Do you have any objection if I have a day off?
我休假一天,您反對嗎?
I can see no objection.
我看沒有什么不可以的。
I hope you don't mind my typing a letter here.
我希望您不反對我在這兒打一封信。
I'm afraid I can't let you.
恐怕我不能答應你。
I am afraid we can't permit that.
恐怕我們不能允許此事。