19.Dismay
19.沮喪
The Most Common Expressions
最常用表達法
I don't feel at all happy.
我一點兒也不覺得快樂。
I feel desperate.
我感到絕望了。
I feel such an idiot.
我覺得自己簡直是個傻瓜。
I feel very miserable.
我覺得很沮喪。
Oh God! I just don't know what to do.
哦,上帝!我真不知道該怎么辦。
Oh I don't know. I'm just a bit depressed, that's all.
哦,我不知道。我只覺得有點抑郁,如此而已。
Oh, no! How could this happen to me!
哦,不!我怎么會遇到這種事??!
Oh nothing. I'm just a bit fed up, that's all.
哦,沒什么。我只是有點怨倦,就這樣。
Things are getting me down a bit.
情況使我有點沮喪。
What a fool I was to take his advice!
我真傻,居然聽信他的勸告。
The Informal Expressions
非正式場合表達法
I could kick myself, really.
我真恨死我自己了。
It's just been one of those days.
真是倒霉的日子。
I've got a lot on my mind.
我覺得心頭沉重。
What a stupid thing to do.
干了一件多傻的事?。?br />
What luck!
真倒霉!
The Formal Expressions
正式場合表達法
I can't help thinking I am a failure.
我得承認自己是個失敗者。
I just don't seem to be able to feel happy.
我只覺得無法高興起來。
I'm just feeling a bit low, that's all.
我只覺得有點無精打采的,就這樣。
What's so terrible is the fools we've made of ourselves.
最糟的是我們自己出了洋相。
I am beginning to think I made a wrong decision.
我開始覺得我作出了一個錯誤的決定。