Leave me alone.
別管我。
Don't go in there.
不要走進那里。
Go to your room
到你的房間去。
Leave your belongings at the front desk.
將你的財物放在前面的桌子上。
I want it done by Momday at the latest.
我要求這最遲要在星期一前完成。
Leave everything to me.
將一切交給我吧。
Come inside before you catch a cold .
快進來,不要著涼了。
Take your shoes off before you come in the house.
進屋前把鞋子脫掉。
Don't touch anything.
不要碰任何東西。
Shut the door when you leave.
走的時候把門關上。
Get in here !What are you waiting for ?
進來吧!你還在等什么呢?
Get on with it !I haven't got all day.
趕快吧!我可沒這么多閑工夫。
Calm down!You're making me nervous.
鎮(zhèn)定下來!你這樣使我很不安。
Pull yourself together!There's no need to get hysterical.
控制住你自己!沒有必要歇斯底里的。
Take a seat.
坐下。
Get out of here .I don't want to see you around here anymore .
滾出去。我再也不想看到你在這里。
Listen up !I don't want to have to repeat myself.
聽著!我不想重復自己說過的話。
Slow down!You're going to get a ticket.
慢點綴你會買到票的。
You are required to appear before a judge two weeks from now.
你必須在兩個星期內到一名法官前報到。
Fill out the appropriate forms and return them to my desk .
將相關的表填好,并將它們交到我的桌子上。
Remain in your seats until the vehicle has reached a complete stop.
坐在座位上,直到車完全停止。
Refrain from smoking during the flingt.
飛行期間不準吸煙。
Do you intend to poy for that broken vase?
你打算為那只打爛的花瓶賠償嗎?
Write in ink ,not in pencil .
用鋼筆寫,不要用鉛筆。
Take this down to the office on the fourth floor.
將這個拿到四樓的辦公室去。