6. 建議和勸告Suggestion and Advice
征求意見和建議
Can I ask your advice about something?/您能幫我出出主意嗎?
Can we provide for this with our working capital?/我們能用流動資本 來補充嗎?
Do you want to go to the Forbidden City, and the Temple of Heaven if
time permits?/我們去故宮怎樣?如果有時間還能去天壇。
Have you thought of taking them to a show?/您考慮過帶他們去看演 出嗎?
Shall I organize a barbecue on Saturday?/我組織一個周六燒烤會怎 樣?
Shall we start right into our meeting?/現在我們的會議可以開始嗎?
We could consider ordering more./我們可以考慮多訂一些。
What do you think I should do?/您認為我該怎么做?
You could ask Simon if he wants to come./您可以問西蒙是否愿意 來。
建議和勸告
How about 550 units for$196 each?/550套的話,每套196美元如何?
I suggest you try again later./我建議您再試試。
I think you should reconsider./我想您應該再考慮考慮。
I'd recommend you to have a rest./我建議您休息一下。
If I were you I would buy a smaller car./如果我是您,我會購買一輛小 型汽車。
Try to be more prepared next time./下回準備更充分些。
What if I talked to our shipping partner?/我和船運公司談談怎樣?
Why don't we do a SWOT?/我們何不做一個SWOT(一種輔助決策 的戰(zhàn)略分析方法)分析?
Why not give him a call?/干嗎不給他打個電話?
You had better use a catchy subject./您最好寫一個吸引人的標題。
You need to start with the cost codes./您需要從成本代碼入手。
You ought to get the machine serviced./您該把這臺機器拿去修了。
You should have a word with your boss./您應該和您上司好好談談。