銀行英語對話——外匯兌換
Customer: Good morning, sir. I am from Japan. My English is poor. Can you help me?
顧客:你好,先生。我是日本人。我的英語不太好,你能幫忙嗎?
Clerk: It is my pleasure, but I think it would be better for you to tell me what you want to do.
職員:很高興為您效勞,但我想您最好告訴我您想要干什么。
Customer: Oh, I want to change some money, but I do not know how to fill out the exchange memo.
顧客:啊,我想兌換些錢,但不知道怎樣填寫兌換水單。我不會看英文。
Clerk: Would you care to give me your passport and write your name on the paper?
職員:您能把您的護照給我,并把您的名字寫在這張紙上嗎?
Customer: There you are. My name is Tanaka.
顧客:給你護照和姓名,我叫田中。
Clerk: Good. I will fill out the exchange memo for you now. Why do not you take a seat over there for a moment?
職員:好,我現(xiàn)在就為您填寫這張兌換水單。您請在那里坐一會行嗎?
Customer: I would like to. Thanks.
顧客:好的,謝謝。
Clerk: Hello, Mr. Tanaka. I was wondering if you would ever thought of conversing the unused Renminbi back into Japan yen later?
職員:您好,田中先生,不知道您是否考慮到以后要把沒有用完的人民幣兌換成日元呢?
Customer: Yes, if I will have Renminbi left.
顧客:是的,如果有沒用完的人民幣的話,就要換成日圓。
Clerk: So, If I may make a suggestion , please keep your exchange memo safe,
職員:那么,如果我還可以提一個建議的話,請您保管好您的這張兌換水單。
Customer: Thank you indeed. I will do that.
顧客:我會保管好的。謝謝。
Clerk: Not at all.
職員:不用謝。