今天的這段對話,在討論快餐,
很累不想做飯,打算吃點什么快餐好呢
來聽今天的講解:
A: After driving for five hours, I'm bushed.
開了五個小時的車后,我累垮了。
B: Me too. Hey, I can't be bothered to cook. Let's just grab some fast food before we arrive home.
我也是。我懶得做飯了,咱們隨便買點快餐回家吧。
A: Yeah, a Quarter Pounder would really hit the spot.
好啊,一份四盎司牛肉堡,正合我意。
B: There's a McDonald's not far from here.
離這里不遠的地方有一家麥當勞。
A: How about KFC? We could get one of those big buckets of fried chicken.
肯德基怎么樣?我們可以買那里的大桶炸雞。
B: Nah, that's too much for two of us. We really shouldn't eat too much fast food. It's not healthy.
不好,對我們兩個來說太多了。我們真的不該吃太多快餐,很不健康。
A: I guess you're right. A cheeseburger and fries will be plenty.
我想你是對的。一份芝士,漢堡包和薯條就很多了。
B: We're here already. Damn it. There's no parking.
我們已經(jīng)到了,該死,沒有停車位。
A: Just go through the drive-thru.
走得來速吧。
B: OK, then. After we order our takeout and check out. We can go home and pig out while we veg out until we pass out.
好的,那我們點餐外帶,結完賬之后就可以回家,然后邊放空邊大快朵頤,直到我們不省人事為止。