今天的這段對話,在討論晚上計劃,
今晚需要做些什么?可以幫助你做什么
來聽今天的講解:
A: I'm sorry, but I can't go to the movies with you tonight. Because I have so many chores and must run a few errands.
很抱歉,我今天晚上不能陪你看電影,因為我有好多家務事得做,還必須跑幾個地方辦事。
B: That's okay. I understand. What do you need to do?
沒關系,我了解你需要做什么呢?
A: I need to pick something up for dinner on the way home. Then I must prepare the school lunches for my two sisters. Oh, I'm so busy.
我得在回家路上買做晚餐的東西,然后我得替兩個妹妹準備學校的午餐。啊,我好忙啊。
B: Maybe I can come over and help out?
我或許可以過來幫一把。
A: Really? Could you? I need some dry cleaning picked up.
真的嗎?你可以嗎?我需要有人去拿干洗的衣服。
B: Consider it done. Anything else?
包在我身上,還有別的事嗎?
A: Could you hang out the washing?
你可以把洗好的衣服拿去外面涼嗎?
B: Not a problem.
沒問題。
A: And wash the dishes?
還有可以洗碗盆嗎?
B: Just call me the human dishwasher.
叫我人肉洗碗機就好。
A: Great, maybe I will have time to see a movie tonight.
太棒了,今晚我或許有空可以看電影了。