今天的這段對話,在討論上學,
今天上學怎么樣?為什么期中考試沒有考好
來聽今天的講解:
A: How was school today?
今天上學怎么樣?
B: I hate school.
我討厭學校。
A: Why? What happened?
為什么?發(fā)生了什么?
B: I messed up my mid-term exam so badly today.
今天我的期中考試考砸了。
A: It's just one exam. Can you re-take the exam?
那不過是一次期中考試。你能補考嗎?
B: Yes, but it 's so humiliating. I don't want my friends to know I failed.
可以。可是實在太丟人了。我不想讓我的同學們知道我考試不及格。
A: Why didn't you do a good job?
你為什么沒有考好?
B: I don't know, I sat down in my seat, looked at my paper, and then my mind just went totally black.
我不清楚。我坐在座位上,盯著卷子看,大腦一片空白。
A: Do you think you studied enough for the exam?
你覺得你考試準備的充分嗎?
B: No.
不充分。
A: What did you do last night?
你昨晚做了什么?
B: I watched TV.
我看了電視。
A: Did you study the whole night for your exam?
那你為了復習熬通宵了嗎?
B: No, not really.
沒有,沒那么做。
A: I'm sure if you had studied, you would have done well. When can you re-take your exam?
我敢肯定如果你學習了,你本可以考的很好。什么時候補考?
B: Tomorrow.
明天。
A: All right. Get out your books and I'll help you prepare.
好的。拿出你的書,我?guī)湍銖土暋?/div>