https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0007/7579/房價越來越高你怎么看待房產市場.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
今天的這段對話,在討論買房,
房價越來越高,你怎么看待房產市場
來聽今天的講解:
A: Monica, I heard you're trying to buy a new house, is that true?
莫妮卡,你聽說你打算要買房,是真的嗎?
B: yes, but seeing the ever-rising prices, I'm afraid I'll never be able to afford one.
是真的.但是眼看房價越來越高,我擔心買不起啊.
A: oh, that's definitely a problem for most of us wage-earners.
是啊,對我們工薪階層來說,這是個大問題.
B: houses are ridiculously expensive these days.
近幾年,房價高得有點離譜.
A: what about second-hand houses?
那沒有看看二手房嗎?
B: I've been looking but they're not much cheaper and I don't think it's worth all the problems of an older house.
我最近一直在看,但是也不便宜,而且舊房子有很多問題,我覺得不值啊.
A: do you think the government will take some steps to cool down the overheated real estate market?
你覺得政府會不會采取一些措施,控制房地產市場過熱呢?
B: maybe. But I don't think it will make any difference. The demand is too high.
也許吧.但是,我覺得可能不太會起什么大作用,需求太大了.
A: so what's your budget like?
那你的預算是多少呢?
B: I'm thinking between 3,000 yuan and 7,000 yuan per square meter.
我打算買每平米3000—7000元的.
A: oh, I see. In that case, you need to wait a while.
啊,那樣子的話,你得等一陣子.
B: but I'm afraid it will go from bad to worse. I can't help being worried.
但是我覺得可能越等越貴,我就擔心這個.
A: take it easy. I heard there may be a "bubble" in the real estate market.
別著急,我聽說房產市場好像存在泡沫.
B: you mean it will burst sooner or later.
你是說泡沫會破裂嗎?
A: yes, the house prices have already gone down in Shenzhen and Shanghai.
是啊,上海和深圳的房價已經降了.
B: that's true. I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed.
這倒是,真希望情況會好轉.