今天的這段對話,在討論音樂,
音樂使人放松,你喜歡聽什么類型的音樂
來聽今天的講解:
A: what are you listening to? Is that Beethoven or Mozart?
你聽什么呢?貝多芬還是莫扎特?
B: it's Beethoven. Do you like it?
貝多芬.你喜歡他的音樂嗎?
A: I think Beethoven's music is incredible. I've heard that listening to it can make you more intelligent, too. Do you believe that?
我覺得貝多芬的音樂簡直好聽的不可思議.我還聽說,常聽他的音樂可以讓人變得更聰明.你相信嗎?
B: I don't know about that, but I do think that it helps people relax.
這個我倒不知道,不過我相信它有助于放松身心.
A: what other kind of misic do you listen to?
其他類型的音樂,你喜歡聽什么?
B: actually, I mostly just listen classical music. What about you?
老實說,我一般只聽古典音樂.你呢?
A: to be honest, I think classical music is too complicated for me.
其實,我覺得古典音樂對我來說太深奧了.
B: what kind of music do you prefer then?
那你喜歡聽什么音樂?
A: I like pop music. Do you?
我喜歡聽流行樂.你喜歡嗎?
B: not really. I don't think pop music has much depth.
不怎么喜歡,我覺得流行音樂都沒什么深度.
A: I see what you mean. I think that's way I like it so much.
我明白你的意思.不過這也是我喜歡它的原因.
B: how long have you been in to pop music, then?
那你喜歡流行音樂有多久了?
A: I've always been into it. Have you always liked classical music?
我一直都很喜歡.你一直都喜歡聽古典音樂嗎?
B: not really. When I was little, we didn't really listen to music at all.
也不是.我小時候根本就不聽音樂.
A: so,how did you become interested in it?
那你怎么就開始對古典樂感興趣了?
B: well, when I was about 10 years old, I started playing the piano. I think that's how it all started.
恩,大概是10歲的時候,我開始學鋼琴.我想就是從那個時候開始的.
A: do you still play piano?
你現(xiàn)在還彈鋼琴嗎?
B: yes, it's one of my hobbies.
對,那是我的一個愛好.