今天的這段對話,在討論面包,
你喜歡吃什么樣的面包?喜歡在面包上放什么
來聽今天的講解:
A: Marika, do you like bread?
瑪莉卡,你喜歡面包嗎?
B: Yes, I do.
是的,我喜歡。
A: OK. What kind of bread do you eat?
你吃什么樣的面包?
B: I try to eat whole grain bread or bagels or something that's dark.
我吃全麥面包,或者百吉餅,或者是全麥的其他食物。
A: OK. What do you like to put on bread?
好的。你喜歡在面包上放什么?
B: My favorite thing to put on bread is tomatoes and I also like honey.
我最喜歡面包就著西紅柿吃,我也喜歡蜂蜜。
A: OK. But not together?
但是這幾樣不能一起吃?
B: Not together, no.
不能一起吃。
A: Do you like mustard?
你喜歡芥末嗎?
B: No, I don't like mustard.
不,我不喜歡芥末。
A: Oh, I love mustard. I eat mustard and bread just plain.
我喜歡芥末。我喜歡白面包抹上芥末吃。
B: No, no. I know people that eat mustard sandwiches, and no!
不。我聽說有人喜歡芥末三明治,天啊!
A: OK. Can you make bread?
你會做面包嗎?
B: Yes, I can. Actually, I'm a baker.
是的,我會。事實上,我是個面包師。
A: Really.
真的?
B: Yeah!
真的!
A: Wow!
哇!
B: I'm a pastry chef.
我是一名西式糕點主廚。
A: That's incredible.
真是難以置信。
B: Although, bread is kind of a different branch. I do cakes and stuff like that. I can make bread. My grandmother makes bread all the time.
雖然面包是西式糕點中的一個分支。但我會做蛋糕面包一類的食物。我會做面包。我的祖母總是自己烤面包。