https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0007/7579/誰是世界上最棒的板球運動員.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
今天的這段對話,在討論板球,
誰是世界上最棒的板球運動員?在板球運動中一天要擊多少次球
來聽今天的講解:
A: So, Selvam, you said you like cricket very much.
Selvam, 你說你非常喜歡板球。
B: Yes, sure.
對呀。
A:and who is the best player in the world? Cricket player?
那誰是世界上最棒的板球運動員呢?
B: According to my view, Mr. Sachin Tendulkar is the best player.
要我說,是Tendulkar Sachin先生。
A: Oh, and he's from India?
哦,他來自印度嗎?
B: Yeah, he's from India.
對,他來自印度。
A: OK, is he from the south of India or?
好的,那他是來自南印度還是?
B: He's north India.
北印度。
A: He's from north India. And he's a very good batter?
他來自北印度。那他一定是個非常棒的擊球手了?
B: Yeah, batsman.
對,擊球手。
A: Batsman
擊球手?
B: Batsman.
恩擊球手。
A: OK, so in cricket how many times do you bat in one day?
好的,那在板球運動中一天要擊多少次球?
B: How many times you bat?
擊多少次球?
A: How many times do you get to try to hit the ball?
就是你要試著去擊球多少次?
B: Until you are out you can bat. Until you are out you can bat.
直到你出局了才可以擊球。直到你出局了才可以擊球。
A: Oh, really but you only get one time. Like in baseball you bat and another person bats
哦是嘛,但你只有一次機會。像棒球那樣,你將球發(fā)給另一個人,然后那人再擊嗎?
B: No, it's not like that. Until you get out you can play.
不,不是那樣的。直到你出線了才可以擊球。
A: Oh, really,
哦是嘛?
B: Yeah.
對!
A: Oh, OK
哦,我知道了。
B: It's like that.
就是那樣的。
A: Wow and do you play cricket with your friends?
哇你都是跟你的朋友玩板球嗎?
B: Yes, yes, I used to play cricket with my friends.
恩是的,我過去常跟朋友玩。
A: You said this guys name, what's it, I'm sorry?
你剛剛說的那個人叫什么名字著?不好意思我忘記了。。
B: Sachin Tendulkar.
Sachin Tendulkar.
A: Wow! I don't know him. See I like baseball. Do you know who Barry Bonds is?
哇,我不知道他。我是比較喜歡棒球的。你知道Barry Bonds?
B: Yeah, sorry, I don't know anything about baseball.
不好意思,不知道,我對棒球無從了解。
A: Well, that's OK. You teach me about cricket and I'll teach you about baseball.
好吧。你剛給我講了板球運動,那換我來給你講講棒球吧。