https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0007/7579/聊一聊周末做了哪些放松活動.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
今天的這段對話,在討論周末活動,
很多人會在周末放松自己,聊一聊周末做了哪些放松活動
來聽今天的講解:
A: Hey, Edwin, how you doing?
嗨,埃德溫,你最近怎么樣?
B: I'm good thank. How are you?
我很好,謝謝。你呢?
A: Oh, I'm doing pretty good. So, did you do anything this weekend?
哦,我非常好。你周末做什么了?
B: Yes, I went down to the city.
我去城里了。
A: Oh, you went to the city? Who did you go with?
哦,你去城里了。你和誰一起去的。
B: I went with a couple of friends.
和幾個朋友一起。
A: Oh, yeah. Were you guys going clubbing and going out?
哦,好。你們?nèi)ヒ沟晖鎯毫藛幔?br />
B: No, we just went shopping.
沒有,我們只是去購物了。
A: Shopping, really.
購物嗎?
B: Oh, yeah.
嗯,對。
A: You don't strike me as the shopping type.
你給我的印象不像是喜歡購物的類型。
B: No, but it's getting cold now, and I need some winter clothes.
對,因為現(xiàn)在越來越冷了,我需要買一些冬季的衣服。
A: That is true. That is true. So, what did you buy?
對,沒錯。那你買什么了?
B: I bought a jacket and a pair of warm trousers.
我買了一件夾克和一條厚褲子。
A: Oh, right, right. How much did you spend?
好。你花了多少錢?
B: I spent about a couple of hundred dollars.
幾百美元。
A: Really?
真的嗎?
B: Yes.
對。
A: Wow! That's a lot.
哇!那很貴啊。
B: Yes, but I don't want to freeze, so ...
對,不過我不想挨凍,所以……
A: Right. So did you go on Saturday or Sunday?
好。你是周六去的還是周日去的?
B: I went on Saturday.
周六。
A: Saturday. You didn't stay overnight?
周六。沒在城里過夜嗎?
B: No, I didn't stay overnight. It was going to be too expensive if we stayed overnight.
沒有,我沒有在那邊過夜。住一晚要花很多錢。
A: Right, yeah. How did you get there by the way? Do you drive?
對。你們是怎么去的?開車嗎?
B: No, we took the bus.
不是,我們坐公交去的。
A: Oh, you took the bus.
哦,你們坐的公交。
B: Yeah.
對。
A: I hate the bus.
我討厭公交車。
B: Yes, but unfortunately I don't have a license so we have to take the bus.
嗯,可惜我沒有駕照,所以我們只能坐公交車。
A: Right, actually, I'm in the same boat, you know, I don't have a license either, but when I go to the city I always take the train. Have you ever taken the train?
好,其實我的情況也是一樣,我也沒駕照,不過我一般坐火車去城里。你有坐過火車嗎?
B: Ah, no, I have taken the train yet.
沒有。我還沒坐過火車。
A: Oh, man you gotta take the train.
哦,你一定要坐次火車。
B: How does it compare to the bus?
和公交車相比怎么樣?
A: It's so much better ... well, it takes about the same amount of time.
火車要好太多了,不過花費的時間一樣。
B: Oh, really.
哦,真的嗎?
A: It takes about two hours, but you can kind of walk around a bit, you know, it's not as cramped. I kind of get motion sickness on the bus.
大約需要兩個小時的時間,不過在火車上你可以走動,不像公交車那樣狹窄。我坐公交會暈車。
B: But isn't it more expensive on the train?
可是火車票更貴吧?
A: Well, actually, you can get four tickets for a hundred dollars, so it's about twenty-five dollars one way, and I think the bus is ... you can get four tickets for eighty dollars, so it's only a little more expensive.
四張票100美元,單程一張票是25美元,我想公交車票價是4張票80美元,只貴一點點而已。
B: I see, I see.
好,我知道了。
A: It does take a little bit longer though.
不過就是要多花些時間。
B: Okay.
好。
A: So anyway, what about Sunday? What did you do yesterday?
嗯,那周日呢?昨天你做了什么?
B: Yesterday? Just walked around campus, and not much to do on Sunday. Sunday is usually my easy-going day.
昨天?就在校園里轉了轉,我一般周日沒什么事做。周日是我的悠閑放松日。
A: Yeah, did you study?
好,那你學習了嗎?
B: Yeah, later in the night. Daytime it's usually ... yeah, usually no studies during the day.
我晚上學習了。我白天通常不會學習。
A: Yeah, did you wait until the last minute?
好,你是會臨時抱佛腳嗎?
B: Yeah, I'm that kind of person, so yes.
對,我的確是那種人,是的。
A: Yeah, me too, me too.
好,其實我也是。