https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0007/7579/去智利哪些地方旅游既省錢又有趣.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
今天的這段對話,在討論智利旅行,
智利有很多值得游玩的景點,去智利哪些地方旅游既省錢又有趣
來聽今天的講解:
A: Hey, Daniel, how are you?
嗨,丹尼爾,你好嗎?
B: Hey Olga, I'm fine thanks. How are you?
嗨,奧爾加,我很好,謝謝。你呢?
A: Fine. Actually I have a favor to ask you.
我也很好。我想請你幫個忙。
B: Yes, sure.
沒問題。
A: OK. Like my boyfriend and I are planning to go to Chile next month.
好。我男朋友和我打算下個月去智利。
B: Really?
真的嗎?
A: Yes, so I was trying to ask if you could recommend us some place to go.
對,我想請你給我們推薦幾個游玩的地方。
B: Sure.
好啊。
A: All over Chile. Actually we're planning to go to three places because we're planning to go to Chile for around one month so I think we have enough time.
你可以推薦智利任何地方的景點。我們打算去三個城市,因為我們計劃在智利玩一個月,所以我們的時間很充足。
B: That's good.
那很好。
A: Yes.
對。
B: So have you been to South America before?
你以前去過南美嗎?
A: No, never.
沒有,從來沒去過。
B: Never?
從來沒去過?
A: No, we've never been outside of Mexico.
對,我們從來沒離開過墨西哥。
B: Wow, so this is going to be your first time in South America?
哇哦,那這是你們第一次去南美嗎?
A: Yes.
對。
B: Good. Well it depends what you want to do. You said about a month and also it depends on how much money you're taking.
好。這要取決于你們打算做什么。你說你有一個月的時間,那還要看你們打算帶多少錢。
A: We have been saving around like one year money so I think we have enough money to, you know, just travel around and don't worry about money.
我們已經(jīng)存了一年的錢了,所以我想我們的錢是夠的,去旅行就不要擔心錢了。
B: OK, good, because I think if you go to the right places you can save a lot of money.
好,很好,如果你們?nèi)α说胤?,會省很多錢的。
A: Oh.
哦。
B: Because if you go, you know, to like big fancy restaurants, you're going to take a lot of money but I can give you a lot of tips so you can save money and also have I think a much better time.
如果你們?nèi)ビ执笥趾廊A的餐廳吃飯,那你們會花很多錢,可是如果我給你們一些建議,那你們就能省錢,而且還能度過更美好的時光。
A: That would be great.
那太好了。
B: OK. So I can recommend you about three places.
好。我可以給你們推薦三個地方。
A: Yeah.
好。
B: The first one would be in the north.
第一個地方在北方。
A: Oh.
哦。
B: We have a desert.
那里是沙漠。
A: Yeah.
好。
B: So if you are OK with the heat.
如果你覺得那個熱度沒問題。
A: Yeah, I'm OK. I'm from Mexico.
嗯,我沒問題。我可是來自墨西哥的。
B: OK, that's good then. It's called Atacama Desert and we have a lot of really, really nice places there.
那就好。那里是阿塔卡馬沙漠,有很多不錯的景點。
A: Yeah.
好。
B: There's a place called San Pedro de Atacama. There's another one called The Valley of the Moon and it's supposed to be, it's supposed to look like the moon actually, that's why the name.
有個景點叫圣佩德羅德阿塔卡馬。還有一個地方是月亮谷,因為看起來像月亮,因此而得名。
A: It sounds so romantic.
聽起來真浪漫。
B: It is. I've never been with my girlfriend but it should be romantic.
沒錯。我從來沒和我女朋友去過,不過那里應該是很浪漫的。
A: Yeah.
好。
B: There's also a lot of mountains and if you go to a couple of places near the Andes you can see a lot of beautiful lakes and you will also have to be careful with the altitude.
那里還有很多山,如果你去安第斯山脈附近,你可以看到許多美麗的湖泊,不過你要小心海拔高度。
A: Oh, right, yeah, because I come from a really low place.
哦,對,因為我來自海拔低的地方。
B: Yeah.
對。