https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0007/7579/學生和老師哪個需要承受更大的壓力.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
今天的這段對話,在討論職業(yè),
學生和老師哪個需要承受更大的壓力
來聽今天的講解:
A: Hello, I'm George from Hawaii.
大家好,我是喬治,來自夏威夷。
B: And I'm Crystal from America.
我是克里斯托爾,來自美國。
A: And today's question is: would you rather be a student or a teacher? So Crystal?
今天要討論的問題是:你更喜歡做學生還是做老師?克里斯托爾?
B: George?
喬治?
A: Crystal, would you rather be a student or a teacher?
克里斯托爾,你更喜歡做學生還是做老師?
B: I would rather be a student rather than a teacher.
相比于當老師來說,我更喜歡做學生。
A: Why?
為什么?
B: Because I think being a student is more fun rather than being a teacher such as ... examples as in classes if you're a student you can have the right to go to class or skip but if you're a teacher you have the responsibility to teach so you have to go to class.
因為我認為做學生比當老師更有樂趣,就上課來說,學生有權去上課或逃課,但是如果是老師,因為承擔著教學責任,所以必須去上課。
A: OK, that makes sense.
好,這可以說得通。
B: What about you George?
你呢,喬治?
A: Well, I've done some teaching, yeah.
我做過教學工作。
B: Oh, yeah.
哦,好。
A: It is stressful, yeah. Being in charge of students knowledge and what not. It's way too stressful and way too much pressure. Way too much pressure. I can't handle that.
壓力非常大。要負責教授學生知識等工作。那種壓力實在是太大了,太有負擔感了。壓力過多。那讓我應付不過來。
B: But then sometimes I would like to be in charge.
不過有時我想負責。
A: Oh, that would be pretty sweet, yeah!
哦,那真是很不錯!
B: I always wanted to throw those little chalks at their heads. Ugh!
我一直想把那些小粉筆扔到他們頭上。咳!
A: Can you do that?
你能那么做嗎?
B: I don't know. You can ....
我不知道。你可以……
A: I don't have chalk in my classroom. It's all markers. Next time I'm gonna try to throw a marker.
我的教室里沒有粉筆。都是馬克筆。下次我會扔馬克筆試試。
B: Ah, I like that.
啊,我喜歡那個主意。