Could I book a table this evening?
我今天晚上可以預定餐桌嗎?
We'll keep the table for you until 6:30.
我們將把您定的桌位留到六點半。
How many of you should we expect?
您共有幾位呢?
A: Good evening.
甲:晚上好。
B: Good evening.Can I book a table this evening?
乙:晚上好。我今晚可以定個餐桌嗎?
A: Yes. For how many people?
甲:可以。您有幾位?
B: 10. A table for ten people.
乙:10位。要十人桌。
A: When can we see you, sir?
甲:你們幾點能到,先生?
B: About 6 this evening.
乙:大約六點鐘。
A: We'll keep your table until 6:30 then.
甲:那我們將把您定的桌位留到六點半。
(On the telephone)
(電話里)
Attendant: Good aftemoon. Golden Flower Restaurant. May I help you?
服務生:下午好。金花餐廳。請講。
John Smith: Good aftemoon. I'd like to book a table... Oh, do you accept reservations?
約翰•史密斯:下午好。我想預定一桌,……哦,你們接受定桌嗎?
Attendant: Yes, of course.
服務生:是的,接受。
John Smith: I'd like to book a table this evening.
約翰•史密斯:我想為今天晚上預定一桌
Attendant: Yes, sir. Could I have your name?
服務生:好的,留下您的姓名好嗎?
John Smith: Sure. John Smith. J-O-H-N and S-M-I-T-H.
約翰•史密斯:當然。約翰•史密斯。
Attendant: Thank you. And how many of you should we expect?
服務生:謝謝。您共有幾位?
John Smith: Six. I need a table for six, probably seven.
約翰•史密斯:6位。我需要一個能坐六人的桌,也許是七人。
Attendant: No problem. I'll keep a table for eight. Is that all right?
服務生:沒問題。我給您留一個八人桌??梢詥??
John Smith: Good.
約翰•史密斯:好。
Attendant: What time can we have the pleasure to see you and your guests, sir?
服務生:您和您的朋友什么時間到呢?
John Smith: I think at about 6:30 pm.
約翰•史密斯:我想大約在6點半。
Attendant: Good. We'll keep your table until 7:00 pm. We can't guarantee that your table will be available after 7:00 pm.
服務生:好的。我們將把您訂的桌留到七點。我們不能保證您定的桌在晚上7:00以后還能有。
John Smith: I understand.
約翰•史密斯:我明白。
Attendant: Thank you. Anything I can do?
服務生:多謝。還有別的事嗎?
John Smith: No. Thank you. Bye!
約翰•史密斯:沒有了。謝謝。再見。
Attendant: Bye.
服務生:再見。