奶酪是在哪一條通道?
Which aisle is cheese in?
第十五通道,女士。
Aisle 15, madam.
我在哪兒能找到奶酪?
Where can I find cheese?
請給我來半磅瑞士硬干酪。
Half a pound of Swiss cheese, please.
甲:打擾一下,我在哪兒能找到購物車?
A: Excuse me, but where can I get a shopping cart?
乙:就在大廳的左邊。
B: Just on the left of the hall.
甲:我在哪兒能找到奶酪?
A: Where can I find cheese?
乙:第十五通道,女士。
B: Aisle 15, madam.
甲:謝謝。
A: Thank you.
乙:不客氣。
B: You're welcome.
(海倫想買些奶酪。她來到超市的一個柜臺。)
(Helen wants to buy some cheese. She comes to the counter in a supermarket.)
店員:你要點兒什么,女士?
Assistant: Can I help you, madam?
海倫:我要半磅瑞士硬干酪。
Helen: Yes. Half a pound of Swiss cheese, please.
店員:好的。還要別的嗎?
Assistant: Sure. Anything else?
海倫:啊,對了,黃油。
Helen: Ah... yes, butter.
店員:要多少?
Assistant: Yes. How much?
海倫:怎么賣?
Helen: What's the price?
店員:每磅1.9美元。
Assistant: One dollar and ninety cents per pound.
海倫:請來兩磅。
Helen: Two pounds, please.
店員:給您。還要別的嗎?
Assistant: Here you are. Anything else?
海倫:不要了。謝謝。
Helen: No, thanks.
(海倫來到了收銀臺。)
(Helen comes to the check-out counter.)
收銀員:共8美元,女士。
Cashier: 8 dollars total, madam.
海倫:我能付現(xiàn)金嗎?
Helen: Can I pay cash here?
收銀員:當然。
Cashier: Sure.
海倫:這是十元。
Helen: Here are ten dollars.
收銀員:這是找您的錢,女士。
Cashier: Your change, madam.
海倫:謝謝。
Helen: Thank you.