6、Thank You for Everything.
感謝你做的一切。
A: Jenny, are you having a good time?
詹妮,你在這兒玩得開心嗎?
B: Yes, of course. This is a really wonderful party with interesting people and great food.
當然開心。這場晚會有美食、佳賓,真是棒極了。
A: I’m glad you are enjoying yourself.
很高興你在這里玩得開心。
B: Thank you for the invitation.
感謝你的邀請。
A: It’s my pleasure. Can I get you another glass of champagne?
這是我的榮幸。再來一杯香檳嗎?
B: Yes, I’d love another glass. You’re a wonderful hostess. Thank you for everything.
是的,我還想再來一杯。你真是一位出色的女主人。感謝你做的一切。
A: It’s my pleasure having you here. 你能來是我的榮幸。
A: Mrs. Lee, I’ve stayed here for almost a week. I really must leave tomorrow.
李太太,我在這兒已經住了差不多一個星期了。我明天真得走了。
B: Please feel free to stay as long as you want. You know you’re always welcome here.
請隨意,想住多久就住多久吧。你總是受歡迎的。
A: Thank you. You’ve been so nice to me.
謝謝。你對我真好。
B: Is there anything else I can do for you before your leave?
在你走之前還要我做點什么嗎?
A: No, thanks. You’ve done a lot for me already. Thank you for everything.
不用了,多謝。你已經為我做了很多。感謝你做的一切。
B: Don’t mention it. I’ve really enjoyed your company.
不必客氣,有你的陪伴,我也很開心。