A:Good morning, May. Good girl, you are reading English books again.
阿美,早上好。真是好孩子,又在讀英語了!
B:Good morning. There is no reason to miss so beautiful a morning. Is that a new bird?
早上好。沒有理由錯過這么美麗的早晨。那是只新鳥嗎?
A:Oh, yes, my daughter bought it yesterday. We call her Lulu.
哦,是的,我女兒昨天給我買的。我們叫它魯魯。
B:It looks so cute. Is it a parrot?
它看起來真可愛。它是只鸚鵡嗎?
A:Yes. Just look at her colorful feathers. What else can it be?
是的。你看它多彩的羽毛,還能是別的什么鳥嗎?
B:I see. It's interesting that there is also a parrot in my English book. His mane is Polly.
知道了。真有趣,我的英語書里也有一只鸚鵡。它的名字是波利。
A:Really? A foreign parrot!
真的嗎?一只外國鸚鵡!
B:He can speak English, too.
它也會說英語哦。
A:Maybe you can teach Lulu some English words.
也許你可以教魯魯幾個英語單詞啊。
B:Lulu. Lulu. Say hello. hello. Oh, she is so smart. Good bird.
魯魯,魯魯,說“哈嘍”“哈嘍”。哦,它真聰明。真是只好鳥。