I just missed my flight.
我剛剛錯過了航班。
Clerk:
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that?.
哦,聽到您這么說我感到很遺憾。
Jim:
Could you reschedule it?
能更改航班嗎?
Clerk:
Yes, when would you like to reschedule it for?
可以,您想改到什么時候?
Jim:
How about? changing my flight to tomorrow noon?
把我的航班改到明天中午可以嗎?
Clerk:
That was for tomorrow at noon? Please let me verify flight availability?
明天中午嗎?讓我查一下有沒有航班好嗎?
Jim:
Yes.
好的。
Clerk:
OK, there's still one seat available? on that flight. But it's in business class. I can let you have that if you like for no additional charge, but rescheduling costs a little extra.
好了,明天中午的航班還有一個座位。不過是商務艙,如果您愿意我就給您訂這個了,沒有額外收費但是您得另外付改航班的手續(xù)費。
Jim:
What's the charge for rescheduling? It's not too steep, is it?
那要多少錢呢?不會太貴吧,是嗎?
Clerk:
No, not very. It's only a $20 charge. And we now have a city terminal so you can check your bags before you get to the airport.
是的,不太貴。二十美元就行了。我們現在有了一個城市航空集散站,在來機場之前您可以在那兒辦理行李托運。
Jim:
That's great. Thank you.
太好了,謝謝你。