1. It's cold out there.
外頭很冷。
2. It made my blood run cold.
嚇得我魂都沒了。
3. She gave me the cold shoulder.
她不搭理我。
4. I hope he won't get cold feet.
希望他不會臨陣退縮。
5. He threw cold water on me.
他潑我冷水。
6. You gave me your cold.
你把感冒傳給我了。
關于【short】的地道口語短句:
1. Don't sell yourself short.
不要妄自菲薄。
2. His girlfriend is keeping him on a short leash.
他女朋友對他管得可嚴了。
3. I've been so short-tempered lately.
我最近性子特別急。
4. Long story short.
長話短說。
5. Sorry for the short notice.
不好意思臨時這么突然。
關于【long】的地道口語短句:
1. Why the long face?
干嘛拉著臉不高興?
2. You should think long and hard.
你最好先想清楚。
3. It's a long shot but it's worth a try.
勝算不大但值得一試。
4. We go back a long way.
我們可是老交情了。
5. I've got a list as long as my arm of jobs to do.
我有一堆工作要做。
關于【hard】的地道口語短句:
1. You certainly drive a hard bargain.
你真會砍價啊。
2. She's giving me a hard time.
她是在刁難我。
3. Don't be too hard on yourself.
別太為難自己了。
4. She's playing hard to get.
她在欲擒故縱吊你胃口。
5. I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place.
我現(xiàn)在是進退兩難。
關于【right】的地道口語短句:
1. He's my right-hand man.
他是我的得力助手。
2. They hit it off right away.
他們一見如故。
3. Coming right up!
馬上來!
4. You took the words right out of my mouth.
你把我想說的都說了。
5. I will take care of it right away.
馬上處理。
6. Is everything all right?
沒事吧?
關于【wrong】的地道口語短句:
1. It's wrong on so many levels.
怎么都不對。
2. He used to hang out with the wrong crowd.
他以前老跟壞孩子鬼混。
3. You've got the wrong person.
你們找錯人了。
4. I got out of bed on the wrong side this morning.
我早晨醒來心情就不好。
5. You got me wrong.
你誤會我了。
關于【straight】的地道口語短句:
1. I'll come straight to the point.
恕我直言。
2. I just can't think straight.
我就是想不清楚。
3. I could hardly keep a straight face.
我?guī)缀跞滩蛔⌒Τ鰜怼?/p>
4. Just give it to me straight.
有話你就直說吧。
5. He is a real straight shooter.
他是個坦白直率的人。