51.How did Mary make all of her money? 瑪麗所有的錢是怎么賺到的?
52.How was your date? 你的約會怎么樣?
53.How are you doing with your new boss? 你跟你的新上司處得如何?
54.How should I tell him the bad news? 我該如何告訴他這個壞消息?
55.How much money did you make? 你賺了多少錢?
56.How much does it cost to go abroad? 出國要多少錢?
57.How long will it take to get to your house? 到你家要多久?
58.How long have you been here? 你在這里多久了?
59.How nice/pretty/cold/funny/stupid/boring/interesting.
60.How about going out for dinner? 出去吃晚餐如何?
61.I’m sorry that you didn’t get the job. 很遺憾,你沒有得到那份工作。
62.I’m afraid that it’s not going to work out. 我恐怕這事不會成的。
63.I guess I could come over. 我想我能來。
64.Is it okay to smoke in the office? 在辦公室里抽煙可以嗎?
65.It was kind of exciting. 有點剌激。
66.I know what you want. 我知道你想要什么。
67.Is that why you don’t want to go home? 這就是你不想回家的原因嗎?
68.I’m sure we can get you a great/good deal.我很肯定我們可以幫你做成一筆好交易。
69.Would you help me with the report? 你愿意幫我寫報告嗎?
70.I didn’t know he was the richest person in the world.我不知道他是世界上最有錢的人。
71.I’ll have to ask my boss/wife first.我必須先問一下我的老板/老婆。
72.I take it you don’t agree. 這么說來,我認為你是不同意。
73.I tried losing weight, but nothing worked. 我曾試著減肥,但是毫無效果。
74.It doesn’t make any sense to get up so early.那么早起來沒有任何意義。
75.It took years of hard work to speak good English.講一口流利的英語需要多年的刻苦*練。
76.It feels like spring/I’ve been here before.感覺好象春天到了/我以前來過這里。
77.I wonder if they can make it . 我在想他們是不是能辦得到。
78.It’s not as cold/hot as it was yesterday. 今天不想昨天那么冷‘熱。
79.It’s not his work that bothers me; it’s his attitude. 困擾我的不是他的工作,而是他的態(tài)度。
80.It sounds like you enjoyed it . 聽起來你好象蠻喜歡的。
81.It seems to me that be would like to go back home. 我覺得他好象想要回家。
82.It looks very nice. 看起來很漂亮。