We gotta hurry if you want to catch that bot-fight.
你要還想競技就得趕緊了。
I have to go here.
我一定要上這里。
If I don't go to this nerd school, I'm gonna lose my mind.
要是我不上這個書呆學校,我會瘋的。
How do I get in?
我怎么才能被錄???
Every year, the school has a student showcase.
每年,學院都會舉辦學生作品展。
You come up with something that blows Callaghan away, you're in.
你要是能想出讓卡拉翰眼前一亮的作品就能進了。
But, it's gotta be great.
但作品一定要很厲害。
Trust me. It will be.
相信我??隙〞?。
Nothing! No ideas!
一片空白!什么靈感都沒有!
Useless, empty brain!
沒用的渣大腦!
Wow. Washed up at 14. So sad.
哇,十四歲就一敗涂地了。真可悲。
I got nothing!
什么都想不到!
I'm done. I'm never getting in.
完了??隙ㄟM不去了。
Hey, I'm not giving up on you.
我才不會放棄你呢。
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
Shake things up.
搖擺一下。
Use that big brain of yours to think your way out.
好好用你聰明的大腦找出方法。
What?
什么?
Look for a new angle.
換個新角度看問題。