影視聽說 學英語,練聽力,上聽力課堂! 注冊 登錄
> 影視聽說 > 影視原聲 > 瘋狂動物城 >  第8篇

瘋狂動物城(雙語+音頻) 第8期:巨型冰棒

所屬教程:瘋狂動物城

瀏覽:

2022年05月28日

手機版
掃描二維碼方便學習和分享
https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/10000/10470/8.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012

Boom! Two hundred tickets before noon!

蹦!兩百張罰單在中午之前!

Hey, watch where you're going, fox!

嘿,走路小心點,狐貍!

Where'd he go?

他哪兒去了?

Listen. I know what you're doing skulking around during daylight hours,

聽。我知道你在做什么,白天在附近偷窺,

but I don't want any trouble in here. So hit the road!

而我不希望這里有任何的麻煩。所以,請滾蛋!

I'm not looking for any trouble either, sir...

我沒有要找任何麻煩,先生......

I simply wanna buy a Jumbo-Pop. For my little boy.

我只是想要買一個巨型冰棒。給我小孩子的。

You want the red, or the blue, pal?

你要紅色的,還是藍色的,伙計?

Oh. I'm such a...

哦。我真是個......

Oh, come on, kid. Back up. Listen, buddy. What?

哦,拜托,孩子。回去吧。聽著,伙計。 什么?

There aren't any fox ice cream joints in your part of town?

你們住的地方沒有狐貍的冰淇淋店嗎?

No, no. There are, there are. It's just, my boy,

不不。有,是有的。只是我這個傻傻的孩子,

this goofy little stinker, he loves all things elephant.

這個愚蠢的小東西,他非常喜歡大象。

He wants to be one when he grows up.

當他長大之后他一直想當一只大象。

Isn't that adorable?

是不是很萌?

Who the heck am I to crush his little dreams, huh? Right?

我怎么能粉碎他的夢想呢,是吧?對吧?

Look, you probably can't read, fox, but the sign says

你看,你可能看不懂,狐貍,但牌子上寫著

We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone! So beat it.

我們有權拒絕任何人!所以,走吧。

You're holding up the line.

你把隊伍卡住了。

用戶搜索

瘋狂英語 英語語法 新概念英語 走遍美國 四級聽力 英語音標 英語入門 發(fā)音 美語 四級 新東方 七年級 賴世雄 zero是什么意思東莞市豐泰橡樹溪谷英語學習交流群

  • 頻道推薦
  • |
  • 全站推薦
  • 推薦下載
  • 網站推薦