? 我買兩張10月3號的票,謝謝。I'd like two tickets for October 3rd, please.
對話 A: I'd like two tickets for October 3rd, please. 我買兩張10月3號的票,謝謝。
B: OK. 好的。
? 對不起,賣完了。Sorry, we're sold out.
同類表達 Tickets are sold out for the recital. 獨唱會的票都賣完了。
? 幾點開始?What time does it start?
同類表達 What time does it begin?
對話 A: What time does it start? 幾點開始?
B: The concert begins at 8 o'clock. 音樂會八點開始。
? 這位子有人嗎?Is this seat taken?
同類表達 Is anyone sitting here? 這兒有人嗎?
Can I sit here? 我可以坐這兒嗎?
Do you mind if I sit here? 您介意我坐在這兒嗎?
? 我們的位子真棒。We have great seats.
對話 A: We have great seats, don't we? 我們的位子真棒,對吧?
B: Yeah, we always have good luck. 是啊,我們的運氣總是很好。
? 這個小提琴手技巧很熟練。The violinist is quite skilled.
對話 A: The violinist is quite skilled. 這個小提琴手技巧很熟練。
B: I really like her. 我真的很喜歡她。
A: Same here. I wish I could play musical instruments. 我也是。要是我能演奏樂器就好了。
? 比起搖滾樂,我更喜歡古典音樂。I prefer classical music to rock.
對話 A: I prefer classical music to rock. 比起搖滾樂,我更喜歡古典音樂。
B: I'm not with you. I prefer rock. 我跟你不一樣,我更喜歡搖滾樂。
? 買到你跟我說的那場音樂會的票了嗎?Have you gotten tickets to the concert you were telling me about?
? 我欣賞不了這種音樂會。I can't appreciate the concert.
對話 A: Will you go to the concert with me tonight? 你今晚愿意跟我去聽音樂會嗎?
B: I can't appreciate the concert. 我欣賞不了這種音樂會。
? 這場音樂會真的太棒了。The concert is really supurb.
對話 A: What do you think of the concert? 你覺得這場音樂會怎么樣?
B: The concert is really supurb. 這場音樂會真的太棒了。
? 我經(jīng)常在周末去聽音樂會。I usually go to the concert at the weekends.