? 努力工作,就會成功。Work hard and you will be successful.
對話 A: When will I succeed? 我什么時候才能成功呢?
B: Work hard and you will be successful. 努力工作,就會成功。
? 你要對未來的成功懷有希望。You need to have hope for success in the future.
對話 A: What's wrong with you? 你怎么了?
B: I'm worried about the project. 我擔心這個項目。
A: You need to have hope for success in the future. 你要對未來的成功懷有希望。
? 堅持下去,你就會成功。You will succeed if you keep at it.
對話 A: I'm too tired. 我太累了。
B: You will succeed if you keep at it. 堅持下去,你就會成功。
? 她飄飄然了。She is heady.
同類表達 She seems walk on air. 她飄飄然了。
? 成功沒有捷徑。There is no shortcut to success.
對話 A: Some of my friends are successful. I feel I'm a failure. 我的一些朋友都很成功。我覺得自己很失敗。
B: There is no shortcut to success. They must have worked hard. 成功沒有捷徑。他們一定是努力工作了。
? 我的計劃失敗了。My plan has fallen down.
對話 A: My plan has fallen down. 我的計劃失敗了。
B: Don't lose your heart. You can start over. 別灰心。你可以重新開始。
? 兩種方法都試過了,但沒有成功。Both ways have been tried, but still failed.
對話 A: Both ways have been tried, but still failed. 兩種方法都試過了,但沒有成功。
B: It doesn't matter. Work harder. 沒關系,再努力些。
? 我為我的失敗感到羞愧。I'm ashamed of my failure.
對話 A: I'm ashamed of my failure. 我為我的失敗感到羞愧。
B: You still have lots of other chances. 你還有很多其他的機會。
? 她把失敗歸咎于缺乏經驗。She put her failure to lack of experience.
對話 A: She put her failure to lack of experience. 她把失敗歸咎于缺乏經驗。
B: That's her excuse. She never tried her best. 那是她的借口。她從來都沒有盡力。
? 他們注定要失敗。They are doomed to failure.