? 無聊死了。I'm bored to death.
同類表達 I'm about to die of boredom.
I'm so bored.
對話 A: How's the party? 聚會怎么樣?
B: I'm bored to death. 無聊死了。
? 他絮絮叨叨讓人厭煩。He's like a broken record.
對話 A: Mr. Lin is a talker, isn't he? 林先生愛說話,不是嗎?
B: He's like a broken record. 他絮絮叨叨讓人厭煩。
? 我對這份工作厭煩透了。I've had it with this job.
同類表達 I am tired of this job.
對話 A: I've had it with this job. 我對這份工作厭煩透了。
B: Stop complaining. 別抱怨了。
? 似乎沒完沒了。It seems endless.
對話 A: The meeting has lasted for two hours. 這個會議開了兩小時了。
B: It seems endless. 似乎沒完沒了。
? 你只會說不會做。You're all talk and no action.
對話 A: Don't worry. I'll take that. 別擔心,交給我。
B: You're all talk and no action. 你只會說不會做。
? 你的回答我無法接受。Your answer is unacceptable.
對話 A: You are a good man, and you will find a better girlfriend than me. 你是個好男人,你會找到比我更好的女朋友。
B: Your answer is unacceptable. 你的回答我無法接受。
? 不要這么滿腹牢騷。Don't be so grouchy.
同類表達 Don't be such a crab.
Stop belly-aching.
對話 A: I hate my job. I don't want to work! 我討厭我的工作,不想上班!
B: Don't be so grouchy. 不要這么滿腹牢騷。
? 饒了我吧。Have a heart!
同類表達 Give me a break! 饒了我吧!
Let it go! 算了吧!
? 我不想聽。I don't want to hear it.
對話 A: Please listen to my explanation. 請聽我解釋。
B: I don't want to hear it. 我不想聽。
? 她又來了。There she goes again.
同類表達 She's starting it again.