? 我不該這么多嘴的。I should have kept my mouth shut.
對話 A: I should have kept my mouth shut. 我不該這么多嘴的。
B: You have said that so many times! 你已經說過很多次了!
? 我后悔那樣做。I regret doing that.
同類表達 I am sorry for what I have done.
I regret my actions.
? 我別無選擇。I had no choice.
同類表達 I had no other choice.
There was nothing else I could have done.
It was my only choice.
對話 A: Why did you leave so early yesterday? 你昨天怎么走得那么早?
B: I had no choice. 我別無選擇。
? 我真不該那樣。I shouldn't have done it.
對話 A: I really screwed up this time. I shouldn't have done it. 這次我真的搞砸了。我真不該那樣。
B: It's too late now. 現在后悔也晚了。
? 真希望我沒那么做。I wish I hadn't done that.
同類表達 How I wish I hadn't done it! 我要是沒那么做就好了!
I should never have done that. 我真不該那么做。
? 做那種事,我也太不小心了。It was thoughtless of me to do such a thing.
同類表達 It was hasty of me to do so.
? 我那么做真是太不小心了。It was careless of me to do so.
對話 A: It was careless of me to do so. 我那么做真是太不小心了。
B: Don't blame yourself. 不要責怪自己了。
? 真希望時光能倒流。I wish I could turn back the clock.
同類表達 I wish life has an undo key. 真希望世上有賣后悔藥的。
? 我做得太過分了。I went too far.
同類表達 I crossed the line.
I went over the line.
對話 A: You shouldn't have done that. 你不該那樣做。
B: I know, I went too far. 我知道,我做得太過分了。
? 我后悔沒聽你的勸告。I regret not having taken your advice.
對話 A: How did the test go? 考試怎么樣?
B: I regret not having taken your advice. If only I had studied harder, I would pass it. 我后悔沒聽你的勸告。我要是再用功點就能過了。